I bought a viewsat ultra load the factory file and recent bin by cable.
When I connect it to TV the power on the will come on stay for 5-10 seconds and then it goes off. I will see channel 101 for a few seconds and everything go blank. I did reload the factory file and still have the same problem.
Can you send me any clue you may have that can help?
also is it possible that it is a clone? how do I find out if it is not a good box?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
we have a viewsat ultra 2000 on feb 29 08 we turned the tv off and left the unit on when we turned the tv back on everything froze and the unit does not respond we tried the switch on the back it works for a moment then completly freezes any help is appreciated this machine is approx 4 mths old - from firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Load File(s) to your USB Flash Drive. (eg.. PFTAUSW-070911U.PGM) 2. Take USB Flash Drive and insert it into Viewsat Ultra USB Port (behind right side door flap) 3. Using remote Hit Menu. Then Go to System Information -> Receiver Upgrade and Hit OK
4. Go to USB and Hit OK. 5. You will now see a list of all the files located on your USB Flash Drive. Find the file you need to load. (eg. PFTAUSW-070911U.PGM) and select it and hit OK.
6. Your Receiver is now being upgraded. 7. It will come up showing you not to power off the unit. 8. Once it has finished the receiver will reboot and you have upgraded your Viewsat Ultra.
I am using viewsat extreme 2000. After downloading the new program PC-STB. Front panel power has gone. Only rear light on. All view has gone.
Would you please send me by email, how can I solve this problem? I shall be grateful if you please reply.