Question about Computer Utilities & Maintenance
I have been told by telstra today that there is a software update which came out in september for the above phone but i looked on lg.com.au and came up with nothing. does anyone know about this update.
Better consult lg customer support to know what type of update is it and ow can it be doone
Posted on Dec 14, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2013 | Avanquest Fix-It Utilities 8 Professional:...
Aug 31, 2011 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
May 02, 2011 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Nov 03, 2010 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Samsung PC Suite - Internet through mobile modem -Error 619 - Data Cable
Rectifying the error
1. Samsung USB modem driver (Download from Samsung ' Local Link)
2. Connect Your Samsung with a working Internet connection ( via )USB Cable
3. Samsung PC Studio or any other Samsung mobile drivers are not installed
1. Connect your Samsung Star 3G to your PC and install the modem drivers that you have downloaded.
2. Goto Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options
3. Select the Modems tab. You will see Samsung mobile modem listed.
4. Select it and click on Properties.
5. Goto the Advanced tab and put the following in the box for Extra Initialization Commands:
( or tye AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP', "apnname")
eg:- +cgdcont=1, "IP", "bsnlnet"
6. Hit OK and exit.
The next step is to create a dialler for your Samsung Star 3G mobile modem.
Error 619 solved
1. To create a dialler, Goto Control Panel>Network Connections
2. Hit Create a New Connection and proceed as follows (each sub-point is for each screen of the wizard):
2.1 Network Connection Type: Connect to the Internet
2.2 How do you want to connect to the Internet: Set up my connection manually
2.3 Select Connect using a dial-up modem
2.4 Select Modem-Samsung Mobile Modem
2.5 Type an ISP name according to your preference (could be anything)
2.6 Type*99# as the phone number ( or type *99*1*1# or *99***1# )
2.7 Leave Username, Password and Confirm Password fields blank
2.8 Hit Finish
That would complete the wizard and make a dial-up connection for you. Dial it and you will be connected to the Internet via your Samsung Star 3G phone modem without using Samsung PC Studio
Nov 01, 2010 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Jul 26, 2010 | Fluke Networks FIRMWARE UPGRADE...
Jul 10, 2010 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Mar 26, 2009 | ValuSoft Ubuntu Linux for PC, Mac, Linux
Jan 27, 2008 | Computer Utilities & Maintenance
Jan 05, 2008 | Computer Utilities & Maintenance
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!