An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: Can't connect with other peoples phone
I assume you are trying to connect to another phone via Bluetooth. It would help quite a bit to know what kind of phone you are trying to connect to, but here is what you need to have configured on your phone for Bluetooth file transfers:
1. Create a link between your Motorola RAZR Phone and any Bluetooth Accessory 1.0 and up, you need to turn the Bluetooth connection "on". This is how: Go into your phone "settings". > Then select "Connection" > "Bluetooth Link" > "Set Up" > "Power" > "On". The connection will stay on until you turn it off. We recommend to turn it off when not in use to preserve battery life.
2. To connect your RAZR to another Bluetooth hands free kit or headset, go into "Settings" > "Connection" > "Bluetooth Link" > "Handsfree" > (Look for Device). You phone will scan for available devices located within the range of the RAZR, approx 30 feet away. If your cell phone is already connected to a Blue Tooth headset, you must disconnect from it to find other devices. Once you have identified your bluetooth device, highlight its name and click on the "select" button. 3. The Bluetooth device will ask permission to connect. Select "yes" and press the "select" button; after that you will be prompted to insert a PIN code to initiate a secure connection. The PIN code is usually provided by the Bluetooth device manufacturer, not the RAZR (unless you are connecting to another phone). Once the connection is made, you should see the bluetooth logo displayed on the internal screen, while the external screen Bluetooth indicator will flash.
4. You can now "Copy" media files to the phones nearby that you have connected to. Copy is an option while browsing through the files.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Motorola V3m has a light sensor, which is visible just above the right soft key -- the key above the CLR button. This light sensor turns the backlight on when you press a key in the dark and disables the keypad backlight when you are in a well-lit area.
Your phone sounds like it's operating normally. I believe they disabled the option to activate or deactivate that feature.
if ur phone is able to connect, but disconnects after some This can generally happen due to less signal strength or the page that u are trying to open is large in size and it xceeds the phone holding limit. nothing to worry abt Just make sure u have the latest firmware version in ur phone If is still disconnects then try for another web browser try to install it in ur phone and then see whether it works or not. Check this link out for new firmware versions or softwares for this phone http://gallery.mobile9.com/c/motorola-razr-v3-software_34/1/
Just switch on the bluetooth of ur hndset 7 tell othr people around u to do the same.After then click on the search devices option in ur mobile , it will detect the mobiles of othr people around u after that select the persons with whom u want to connect and share the data .
I am having a simuler problem. I bought my Razr V3 the 1st week of Dec of 2004. in less than 3 weeks I started having problems. I live in Western Okla. and Dobbson is my provider. When I bought my V3 Dobbson said that there was no insurance that I could buy to protect it but, that they use a compainy that for $35 will advance exchange a phone while the broken 1 is being fixed. The compainy sent me my new phone back 17-Jan-06. phone worked great! For about 4-6weeks that is. I called the repair compainy again and they told me that my waranty had expired. So I lived with the trouble I was having(check SIM)for almost 1 year. I found that by putting paper between the SIM card wire retainer & SIM the problem was deminished. Around the 1st of 2007 the phone started having more problems. Locking up, screen going blank (white), & turning itself off. I contacted the Dobbson and they gave me a new repair compainy to contact. I sent my Razr to them expecting to receive the phone back in working order. They received my phone on 6 Feb 07 and they sent it back on 7 feb 07 for the reason that my phone was out of warrenty. I went to motorola.com and put in my phones ID # and was told that the warrenty had expired on 2 Feb 07. Later I found out that the 1st and 2nd repair compainy were both the same compainy. The same compainy that had told me my phone was out of warrenty approximently 1 year earlyer. I have sent a letter to Motorola about this problem and that was over 2 weeks ago and havent heard anything from them (motorola). I also called the repair compainy and after not receaving any help from the lady that answered the phone so I ask to speak to the supervisor. I was transfer to the supervisors voice mail, so I left a message. And of course I have not received any communication from that supervisor eather. Don't know what else to do. Anybody haveing simuler problems? What did you do?