Question about Hamilton Toys
I want to change the credit of a token on my Hamilton auto cashier--now is 4.50 and want 5.00 ---
Hello there Joeh,
You can follow these steps:
To set the Token Coin Value:
• Press the #4 wash select button to enter the category.
• The display will read: TOKEN COIN 1=
• The amount can be set from $0.00 to $63.75.
• Press the #2 button to increase the amount in $.25 increments.
• Pressing the #3 button will decrease the amount in $.25 increments.
• Press the #4 button to program the other Token Coin.
• Press the #1 button to save and exit the category.
• Press the #2 button to scroll to the next category.
For further instructions, you can find it here: http://hamiltonmfg2.web.aplus.net/pdf/101-0041.pdf
If you have any questions, please let me know. Goodluck!
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
Can i have the model number please, so it would be easier to give the settings directly...Please leave me comment here i would solve your issue
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2017 | Plumbing
May 31, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Mar 30, 2016 | Towa ET-6600 High End, sophisticated...
Sep 02, 2013 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Aug 12, 2013 | Ryobi Tools & Hardware - Others
Jul 30, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 04, 2010 | Go Software Inc. PCCharge Pro...
Jan 12, 2009 | Pc America Restaurant Pro Express
Sep 02, 2008 | Monroe 2020Plus Calculator
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: