Question about Bissell 7901-R Clearview Proheat Plus Upright Vacuum
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2015 | Vacuums
We are sorry about the issues you've run into.
This link gives detailed troubleshooting instructions for you: http://www.bissell.com/FAQDetail.aspx?id=1122&icid=ccrr
And this video shows easy maintenance items: http://www.bissell.com/how-to-videos/proheat-2x-machine/care/?icid=ccrr
If your machine continues to not spray, please take it to a BISSELL Authorized Service Center for warranty repairs. If you are experiencing difficulties other than no spray, the technician will let you know the cost for those repairs if your machine is outside of the one year warranty timeframe. You can locate a BISSELL Authorized Service Center at this link: http://www.bissell.com/service-centers/?zip=Enter%20your%20zip%20code&distance=50&icid=ccrr
One pointer that can help between uses is running water through the lines. First, put clean water in both tanks and set your unit to the heavy traffic setting for one pass. This will flush out any cleaning formula in the lines so your spray tips won't get build-up between uses, which can lead to a lack of dispensing the cleaning formula.
Jun 27, 2012 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Fill the SmartMix/formula tank
Lift the formula tank up and out of the machine base.
Fill the formula tank
by first unscrewing the cap
and insert. Always use genuine BISSELL formulas
to maximize cleaning and for the safety of your
machine. Fill formula up to the line and replace the
cap and insert. Place formula tank into the slot in the
back of the machine for a snug fit.
If using the BISSELL 3X Concentrated Fiber Cleansing
Formula: Add 3 capfuls of 3X Concentrated Fiber
Cleansing formula to the formula tank, and then fill
with warm water to the line.
Note: If bottle leaks, check for proper positioning
of red gromment and straw insert.
Good luck and thanks for using FIXYA
Please rate us if you are happy :)
Apr 06, 2011 | Bissell 1697-7 Powersteamer Pro Deluxe...
Feb 13, 2011 | Bissell Vacuums
Sep 16, 2010 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
- Check to see if the machine will spray through the hose with the setting on tools. If it does, the pump is fine. Continue troubleshooting.
- Check for debris on spray tips. Clean them with a soft brush (on old tooth brush works well). The spray tips may be lifted out for easier access.
- Ensure the tank lid is properly attached to the bottom of the tank. To attach this properly, remove the Water Tank from the machine. Hook the front window onto the lip of the bottom container and then allow the window with lid to cover the complete tank. Secure the latch on the back of the bottom tank to the back of the tank lid. THE TANK LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE BOTTOM TANK IS ALREADY INSTALLED IN THE MACHINE.
- Check the bottom of the Water Tank and the Formula Tank to make sure each has a red auto-load gasket attached. Make sure the Water Tank and the Formula Tank are seated properly. Depress the x on this gasket to ensure this depresses and release back out. Liquid from the tank should dispense.
- Remove the handle completely and re-attach. Once the handle is re-attached, re-attempt to spray.
If the machine continues to not spray, check the following:
REMOVE THE COLLECTION TANK:
• Make sure the unit is set to water rinse
• Remove the smart mix bottle and fill it with water only
• Place the smart mix bottle into the collection tank reservoir
• Run the unit and try to spray. If the machine sprays, you will be able to see the water level decreasing in the smart mix bottle and you will need to replace the bottom tank. It is possibly warped.
If these suggestions do not resolve the issue contact BISSELL Consumer Services at...
Mon-Fri: 8am to 10pm ET
Sat: 9am to 8pm ET
Aug 15, 2010 | Bissell 1697-7 Powersteamer Pro Deluxe...
Jun 27, 2010 | Bissell 1697-7 Powersteamer Pro Deluxe...
Jun 16, 2010 | Bissell 8910 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Dec 22, 2009 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: