Question about Rosewill 19" 12MS DVI R911E LCD Monitor
I am getting dual screen display but on 2nd ,getting floating box which says input not supported, otherwise it works at all resolutions. also did download nvidia drivers for ti-4200 before this happened and someone may comment about that, what do you think
This message shows that you are not setting the resolution correctly.
When you are in Windows, click on - Control panel - Display - Setting - Screen Resolution (set yo 1280 x 1024). then click ok.
Your floating box will gone.
I got the same problem and got the solution from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope this will help you.
Posted on Jan 24, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 03, 2011 | Denon AVR-3806 Receiver
U cant get an amplified out put form ur av receiver for zone 2. speaker a A and B is the same out put of frond left and right. it is not ZONE 2 output. U can get only a pre output for zone to from this receiver. U nee a separate stereo amplifier for using zone 2 .put an amplifier in the other room, connect the zone 2 pre out to it. And do the following setup in ur av receiver .
The receiver shows check speaker cable because its amplifier minimum impedance is 8 ohms . when u connect other speaker in speaker the total impedance will come under 4 ohms. Speaker b is not ZONE 2 in this amplifier
1. press the input selector button A or B to select the source component you want to setup.
2. press and hold LEARN (on remote) button about 3 seconds by using a boll pen or similar object ( SETUP and the selected component name appear alternately in the display window.)
3. press up or down arrow to select "zone2"
4. press LEARN to complete the Zone 2 setup.
5. press source select up arrow to display Zone2 in the window.
6. press an input selector button to select input source u want to listen to in the second room
7. u can control the component by using the component control area button
Dec 26, 2010 | Yamaha RX-V2200 Receiver
Jul 12, 2009 | Sony Televison & Video
Nov 12, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 02, 2008 | RCA RT2380 System
Aug 28, 2008 | AOC A15X221 15 in. LCD Television
Mar 15, 2008 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Nov 07, 2010 | Rosewill 19" 12MS DVI R911E LCD Monitor
Jan 13, 2018 | Rosewill 19" 12MS DVI R911E LCD Monitor
351 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: