Got a paperjam, unjammed, all was well. but now, when trying to print, recieve the see help and technical stuff in display window.... the print head will not move from the far right. there is no obstruction, the print head can be moved by hand, but there is clicking sound when doing so. i presume that could be gears that are not turning? any help would be appreciated.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try cleaning the corona wire on each toner cartridge. This may help solve your solution. If this does not help try another thing. Try and replace the toner cartridge. Maybe your toner cartridge needs to be replaced. Usualy when printed images are light or pale a toner cartridge replacement is recommended. To see how to replace your toner cartridges check here
The print head is clogged.If not unclogging with cleaning process may you try to clean manualy.You need to dissasembly the hole printer to remove the print head.Put it in hot water.If you don't have a technical skills, don't try anything. If not help just buy new printer, because the new print head will cost you as much more.
Description of Problem 100000018247
When I launch PC-Fax Receive Program, I receive an error stating: The Fax Receive program must be started to receive PC faxes. What can I do?pc fax rx
Description of Solution 200000023257
You may receive this error if the pc fax application is closed and you have faxes stored in the memory of the machine. To resolve this issue,you will need to print the faxes already stored in the memory of the machine. To print the faxes, please follow these steps:
1. Press the MENU key.
2. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Fax.
3. Press the OK key to confirm your choice.
4. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Print Fax.
5. Press OK.
6. Press the BLACK START key.
- Your Brother machine will print the stored faxes.
7. Press the STOP/EXIT key to exit the menu.
8. Once the stored faxes have been printed, click WINDOWS/START, (ALL) PROGRAMS, BROTHER, XXX-XXXX (X = MODEL NUMBER), PC-FAX RECEIVING, XXX-XXXX or RECEIVE (depending on your operating system).
9. The Brother PC-fax receiving icon will now appear in your Windows Task Tray indicating that Brother PC-Fax Receiving is active.