Question about RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
1. Check the volume (but I expect you've probably done this)
2. Instead of putting mp4 or m4a on the computer try to put mp3 or wma on the player
3. Does the USB work too? The usb is also out of the headphone jack. If there's problems with that, then there's problems with the jack
4. Have you been pulling hard on the USB to take it out of the jack? If so the headphone jack part of the jack may have gotten a bit loose.
5. Call RCA. Chances are the person you get is from India. Talk slowly and tell them your problem.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2013 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Jul 19, 2011 | Skull Candy HESH Headphones
Jul 07, 2017 | Technics RP-HP1200 Headphones
Oct 04, 2009 | 1997 Pontiac Bonneville
Apr 22, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Sep 26, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!