Question about RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
1. Check the volume (but I expect you've probably done this)
2. Instead of putting mp4 or m4a on the computer try to put mp3 or wma on the player
3. Does the USB work too? The usb is also out of the headphone jack. If there's problems with that, then there's problems with the jack
4. Have you been pulling hard on the USB to take it out of the jack? If so the headphone jack part of the jack may have gotten a bit loose.
5. Call RCA. Chances are the person you get is from India. Talk slowly and tell them your problem.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Jan 29, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
May 12, 2009 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
May 03, 2009 | Samsung YP-P2 Digital Media Player
Jan 29, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!