Question about HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I understand that you need the full version Al l-in-one software to install it in your computer.
You have not informed anything about the version of Operating system that you are using.
However, you can download the full version All-in-one software from the below given weblink.
Here is the weblink to download the full feature All-in-one software:
Just copy and paste the entire link into the Internet browser's address bar and press enter.
Please open the above weblink and choose/click on the appropriate Operating system that you are using.
It will opening another page requesting to choose the type of download/software for your printer.
Click on the file which is of more in size or click on Full version software to open the webpage from which you can download the full version All-in-one software.
Instructions to install:
1. Please scroll down the web page and click on "Download only" button in that page.
2. Click on " Save " and choose desktop on the left side of the new window (which is opened when you click on Save).
3. Click on OK.Now Double click on the file that you have just downloaded.
4. Then click on " Run ".
5. This will install the All-in-one software in your computer.
1. Remove the USB cable if it is already connected to your computer.
2. Insert the USB cable only when the system prompts you to do so
3. Restart the system after completion of installation or uninstallation.
4. Deactivate all the firewall and anti-virus software during installation.
Hope, the above given information is helpfull in installing the All-in- one software.
Posted on Jan 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2010 | HP PSC 2110 Color Printer
Jun 11, 2010 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 25, 2010 | HP PSC 2110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 31, 2010 | HP PSC 2110 Color Printer
Sep 17, 2009 | HP PSC 2110 Color Printer
Sep 02, 2009 | HP PSC 2110 Color Printer
May 26, 2009 | HP PSC 2110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 19, 2009 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 27, 2008 | HP Printers & Copiers
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: