Question about Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Hello...I'm trying to use my camera but I think the flash is not working...everytime I use on AUTO mode...the flash is dead..but when i use on ASR the flash is still not working but the pictures are fine with light...Do you think my flash is burned??
When taking pictures, you must really be allowing time for the camera's flash to be charged
before you could take another picture so that camera will have enough time to rest and it
could function normally.
But if the camera was dropped, then it's really causing those kinds of issues like flash will not work properly.
You could still try these steps below:
First, do the POWER RESET:
- Turn off camera
- Remove batteries for a minute
- Reload batteries
- Turn on camera
Second, do the MASTER RESET
- Be in AUTO mode
- Press on MENU button
- Press on the right button until you see SETUP 2
- Scroll down until you see RESET
- Press the right button to pick up on YES or NO
- Press on OK/MENU button for changes to be saved
- Turn off camera for a few seconds so that settings will be refreshed
Turn it on and take a picture.
When you want to have just the AUTO FLASH.
- Rotate the mode dial to PROGRAM
- Press the LEFT/FLASH button until you've seen the
LIGHTNING icon with the Letter A on the leftmost part of the screen
- Try to take a picture by pressing and holding the shutter button
halfway first for 3-5 seconds and then press it all the way down
Posted on Jan 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2013 | Nikon D7000 Digital Camera
May 01, 2008 | Digital Cameras
May 09, 2011 | FUJIFILM Finepix S1500fd Digital Camera
Dec 19, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A720 IS Digital Camera
Dec 03, 2009 | Samsung S760 Digital Camera
May 24, 2009 | Canon EOS Rebel XSi Digital Camera
Nov 02, 2008 | Digital Cameras
Aug 27, 2008 | Nikon Digital Cameras
May 19, 2008 | Canon PowerShot A630 Digital Camera
Jul 24, 2007 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX01 Digital Camera
258 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: