Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Printer is giving me a error code.Wat is the meaning of this error code?we can not find anithing broken on the carridge and Priming station although I suspect that the problem might be there. Please let me know if you have encountered such a problem.Thanks Printer Solutions E-maill address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Error code 0xd05d010d reset power Please Help me.
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
Please follow the below given instructions to resolve the 0x.... error on the printer front panel.
Please perform the step given below to power cycle the unit after removing the print cartridges from the printer:
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only
4. Repeat steps 2-3 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the USB cable from the all-in-one to your computer.
Reset the All-in-One to the factory default settings by following these steps:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on.
2. Press and hold + and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
A semi-full reset will do the following:
The user settings to the factory defaults, Language and country settings on some models, Fax logs, Fax headers, Fax speed dial information.
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
Please give me a solution to this "power reset message" on my printer it has become a nightmare.
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2011 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 15, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 16, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 19, 2008 | Canon imagePROGRAF W8200 InkJet Printer
2,626 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: