Question about LG Chocolate Clamshell VX8600 Cellular Phone
So I casually flipped my VX8600 open and was hit a button. The screen froze for a moment, then the phone shut off, but the key pad still lit up. It stayed like this until I pulled out the battery.
Now whenever the phone turns on, it just stays on the Verizon logo, and won't power down. The only way for it to quit lighting up the logo is to remove the battery.
I bought my phone in mid-August.
It hasn't been in any water. Once, or twice, days, maybe weeks ago it was in a pocket of my pants while I was in the shower. Can it take that long for oxidation to set in?
Thank you so much for any help or ideas you can offer.
Try removing the battery from the phone overnight (remove also the memory card if you are using one) and then on the following day put the battery back in (don't put the memory card back in - if using one) in and try to turn it on. If this doesn't help then the phone requires a flashing of the firmware (from your mobile operator). Good luck!
Posted on Dec 13, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2015 | Cell Phones
Jun 09, 2014 | LG G2 White for Verizon Wireless CePhone
Nov 16, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jul 06, 2009 | Verizon Communications LG VX8350 Cell...
Mar 10, 2009 | LG Chocolate Clamshell VX8600 Cellular...
Jul 31, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Jun 08, 2008 | LG Chocolate Clamshell VX8600 Cellular...
Oct 14, 2007 | LG Chocolate Clamshell VX8600 Cellular...
309 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: