- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I don't have the diagram but i can give you direction.
1. remove the power cover first (where power button is), it might have 3 screw that hold, if there is 3 screw on the power cover, remove it first.
2. after your removed the power cover, you can see the screw that hold keyboard. remove that screw and you can remove the keyboard.