Question about Palm Treo 650 Handheld
I can't get MMS on my Treo 650. Even the Palm Technical support team can't help.
That soulution dont seem possible with Palm treo 650 running Palm OS
Posted on Dec 19, 2007
This device should be compatible with MMS.
I found this thread which might help you set up MMS on your Treo 650. Look at the 2nd entry:
1. Start, Settings, Connections, and then tap the Connections Icon
2. Under "My Work Network" tap Add a New Modem Connection
3. Name it Picture Messaging and under Select a modem select (GPRS,3G)
4. Under Access Point Name type: wap.voicestream.com
5. Username, Password, and Domain is left blank and then click Finish
6. Now, go into Proxy Settings and check "This network connects to the Internet" and check "This network uses a proxy server to connect to the internet"
7. Under the Proxy Server box type: 216.155.165.050
8. Tap the advanced button and tap on the HTTP line. Make sure the HTTP settings shows 216.155.165.050:8080. If not, change it.
9. Click the OK button a few times to get out of the settings completely.
10.Now go to Start, Messaging, Menu, then Options, Advance, then Click Manual, and then the Edit button
11. Message center number +12063130004
12. Email center number is 500
13. MMS gateway address is 216.155.165.050:8080
14. MMS URL is http://184.108.40.206/servlets/mms
15. Finally under Network Profile select: My Work Network and then click ok.
Posted on Dec 13, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2011 | Palm Treo 650 Smartphone
Feb 22, 2010 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
Sep 13, 2009 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
Jan 09, 2009 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
Dec 02, 2008 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
Nov 14, 2008 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
Aug 28, 2008 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
Nov 10, 2007 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
I would suggest a hard reset. Be sure that all of your information is backed up prior to preforming these steps.
Please follow the hard reset instructions in the following publication.
(copy/paste this into your browser)
Let me know if this works.
Oct 17, 2007 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
653 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!