An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has posted more than 50 answers, of which 90% or more were rated as helpful.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: Bluetooth Stereo headphones
According to the specs ive read these are the bluetooth profiles supported by your phone : Bluetooth® Supported Profiles:
dial-up networking, headset, hands-free, file transfer, imaging, printing, JSR-82 copied directly from motorola website........so in other words your phone does not support the bluetooth stereo profile.....so the headset may function as an earpiece but music play wont be possible
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Bluetooth is a short-range (33 feet/10 meters) wireless technology that allows two Bluetooth-enabled devices to connect wirelessly and communicate between them. If your son's Samsung MX-H620 HIFI is not Bluetooth-enabled, the two devices will not be able to connect in any way. If the headset were corded (it is not because it is Bluetooth) you could plug its cord into the headphone (LINE/AUX IN) jack on the Samsung. if the Samsung system is not Bluetooth, the only option is to find a suitable Bluetooth adapter to make it Bluetooth-enabled. However, you can use the Sony headset to listen to music or make phone calls from Bluetooth-enabled devices that you own such as phone, tablet, iPod, iPad.
Established in 2003, Shenzhen Gblue technology Co., Ltd. specializes in research, development, design, manufacturing and marketing of Bluetooth products, such as Bluetooth headsets, Bluetooth headphones, stereo earphones, wireless mouse and some other consumer electronic products. Our products are well received worldwide due to our uncompromising quality and fashionable appearance. We have integrated production lines, so we could easily meet your requirements.
YELLWWORSE Bluetooth Headphones V4.1 Wireless Sports Stereo Earbuds with Mic, Noise Cancelling, IPX4 Sweatproof, 8 Hrs Playtime
More Comfortable, Safe and Secure Fit: Yellwwors sport Bluetooth features flexible ear hooks following the contours of your ears for a custom secure fit to prevent earphone from fall off accident.With Ergonomic design and light in weight, you will experience unprecedented comfortable sensation when you are running, jogging or exercising.It is the best for GYM
- More Professional Technology and Highest Standard Parameters: With Advanced Bluetooth v4.1, CVC 6.0 technology and apt-X tech, the headphone ensure bring you superior sound and amazing volume,it offers perfect enjoyment of music with powerful bass, super 3D stereo sound.
- More Convenient : Support voice-activated answer calls, voice prompts, battery indicator of your phone(only iphone and MI), Three-way calling function, Connect two phones at the same time
- Universal Compatibility: With V4.1 tech, Yellwwors headphones can work seamless with your favorite bluetooth devices, including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android Smartphones,tablets,Windows laptops, desktops, chrome Books,Bluetooth-enabled music players and more
- ULTRA-LONG PLAYTIME and EASY TO USE: Yellwwors Bluetooth headphones can deliver up to 8 hours of play time on a full charge.The design is more simple and practical
Motorola Bluetooth Stereo Gateway DC800 is used as Motorola Bluetooth Home Stereo Transceiver By streaming music to your the Bluetooth Stereo Headphones, the Bluetooth Home Stereo Adapter turns audio devices such as home stereos and MP3 players into wireless music systems. Just plug the DC800 into your home stereo or MP3 player with an included RCA cable or 3.5mm cable and you are ready to go. You can even hook up to your RCA capable TV!
put the music player on and press down on the jogwheel, select 'Play Via' and change it to Bluetooth stereo headset. It'll prompt you to open the swivel and take you to the bluetooth devices screen where you select the correct device, it'll then prompt you to close the swivel and will start playing through your headphones :-) Is that what you mean?... It's a bit of a pain really :-(