Question about DVD & Blu-Ray Players
My 3 yr old set a parental block on my daughters princess dvd player. It will not play any movies rated PG. It asks for a code that I do not know. Is there any way to override the block or put in a new code? I have tried random #'s including 0000,9999,0038 and unplugging the player.
This will make the player region free which may also reveal a menue that either gives you the oppertunity to clear the password or clears it automatically...
1. Turn on the Player (with no discs in)
2. Press the Open/Close button (leave it open, like if you were yet to insert a
3. Press the Display button (on the bottom of your remote control, close to the
4. Press the following sequence: 1,3,6,9.
5. Press the number of the Region you want (0 for Region free)
6. Turn off and on your player.
Posted on Dec 12, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2009 | Astar DVD-3800
Jan 17, 2009 | Disney Princess DVD Player
May 31, 2008 | Disney Princess MCP DVD2050P DVD Player
Mar 28, 2008 | Disney Princess MCP DVD2050P DVD Player
Jan 22, 2008 | Cyberhome CH-DVD 300 DVD Player
Dec 25, 2007 | Disney Princess MCP DVD2050P DVD Player
Sep 24, 2007 | Disney Ramone DVD Player
577 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!