Question about Televison & Video
My 3 yr old set a parental block on my daughters princess dvd player. It will not play any movies rated PG. It asks for a code that I do not know. Is there any way to override the block or put in a new code? I have tried random #'s including 0000,9999,0038 and unplugging the player.
This will make the player region free which may also reveal a menue that either gives you the oppertunity to clear the password or clears it automatically...
1. Turn on the Player (with no discs in)
2. Press the Open/Close button (leave it open, like if you were yet to insert a
3. Press the Display button (on the bottom of your remote control, close to the
4. Press the following sequence: 1,3,6,9.
5. Press the number of the Region you want (0 for Region free)
6. Turn off and on your player.
Posted on Dec 12, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2009 | Disney Princess DVD Player
Dec 17, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
May 31, 2008 | Disney Princess MCP DVD2050P DVD Player
Mar 28, 2008 | Disney Princess TV/DVD Combo
Mar 28, 2008 | Disney Princess MCP DVD2050P DVD Player
Dec 25, 2007 | Disney Princess MCP DVD2050P DVD Player
May 29, 2007 | Soundstorm SDVD-100 Car DVD Player
584 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!