Question about SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
ITunes won't recognize the Sandisk, so you'll have to use it like an external hard drive.
- Open My Computer and look for the Sandisk in the drive list.
- Open the Sandisk drive
- Find the folder on your PC where iTunes stores your .mp3 files.
- Select the files that correspond to the songs you want
- Copy the song files to the Sandisk drive (either by Control-C, then Control-V or by clicking and dragging).
- After the files are copied, disconnect your Sandisk (using the Safely Remove Hardware feature near the clock)
Your songs should be available to play on your Sandisk.
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
I need to put some songs for my ipod
Posted on Dec 25, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
May 05, 2010 | Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
Mar 19, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Dec 18, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Apr 14, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Jan 08, 2009 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Jan 07, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Dec 27, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: