Question about HP Business InkJet 2300 Printer
I have a printer that, when I print, I want the first page to come out of the manual feed tray and all the rest of the pages to come out of the second drawer. This has not been a problem, but recently, I have been having some problems. It will print the first page out of the manual tray, then it says something like "load manual feed plain paper" or something similar. If I push the big green check mark, I can make it print from tray 2, but I would rather not have to do that every time I print. I am curious as to what I need to change to take care of this issue.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: tray 1- load plain letter
On printer check media/paper type tray 2 or 3 is plain and tray 2/3 is set for letter paper size too, via printer control panel. Also check under paper handling other options for tray 1, also on tray 2 and 3, I think there is a blue little round switch on left should be set as letter not custom.
Some paper types cannot be feed from anywhere else but tray1/bypass ie labels/laminate/card stock.
Check print driver on pc has tray 3 option installed and is not set as default to print to manual bypass/tray 1
light flashing cause printer wants paper type/size that it "thinks" it hasn't got in tray 2/3
If that dont cover it...post back
Posted on Dec 18, 2007
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
Click File > Print > Properties to check your settings.
To verify that tray 1 is working, put paper in tray 1. Press green check until you see Information Menu. Scroll using arrows until you see Print Menu Map then press green check. If it prints from tray 1, your problem is not with the printer, but with the PC settings.
i has follow this step, but need to press green check button to resume print menu map.
tray 1 manual feed set to A4 paper plain size
manual feed is on.
there is paper on tray 1
ps setting tray1 manual feed is A4 plain size paper.
send print to tray1 manual feed even there is paper at tray 1
i still need go to the printer and press green check button to resume print
Posted on Jul 25, 2009
You need the pick up rollers replaced. Call your service centre to replace pick rollers as these are feeding the pages crocked
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2013 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
Aug 01, 2012 | HP LaserJet P2055d Printer
May 02, 2011 | HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer
Mar 18, 2011 | HP LaserJet P4015 Printer
Apr 21, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 30, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Jun 25, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4700 Printer
Apr 13, 2009 | HP LaserJet 5000dn Printer
Aug 05, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1022 Printer
Jul 02, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
202 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!