Question about Brother MFC 5-in-1 Multifunction Laser Printer
Can you tell me what error code -30 is on a Brother MultiFunction MFC-7220?
I have looked in the manual but can not find it.
Several conditions may cause the error message Machine Error 30, 33, 34 or 35 to be displayed on the LCD. This error may be the result of one of the following:
If your machine is still within warranty, click here to locate a Brother Authorized Service Center in your area or click here to obtain contact information for the appropriate Brother Customer Service Center. If you are out of warranty, use the link to locate a Brother Authorized Service Center in your area.
Also this might be handy for you. To reset purge counter
1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC240C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode). Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the “up arrow” key four times to enter the maintenance mode).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine’s log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
Please call back and gave us a vote. All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2014 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 25, 2011 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
Nov 26, 2010 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jul 08, 2010 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 25, 2010 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
Nov 20, 2009 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
Sep 17, 2009 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
Feb 09, 2009 | Brother MFC-7220 Laser Printer
Jan 31, 2009 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
May 22, 2018 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
821 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: