Question about NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
WE HAVE PHONE LINE AT WORK WITH FORMER EMPLOYEE NAME ON EXTENTION. HOW CAN WE CHANGE TO PRESENT PERSON'S NAME?
Can you provide step by step instructions for the M7310? I would be eternally grateful!
Posted on Jul 14, 2008
At the PBX
Posted on Dec 12, 2007
Some telephone systems require a computer interface and software to program the system. Others do not. The Norstar can be programmed through a phone. Go look at your controller box to find out what model you have. More than likely you can download the programming manual. Just to change names the software version won't matter because this is so basic. Be careful though, if you do not know what you are doing you can really mess things up. I have always found the programming structure in the Norstars to be a little confusing and their manuals are written for certified technicians, not end users. If you post the model number, I will give you the step by step instructions.
Posted on May 13, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This has PDF file that will give instructions.
Also this link has more instructions:
To Change the Name on a Mailbox:
1. Log into system administration
2. Select the softkey under "MBOX"
3. Select the softkey under "Chng"
4. Enter the mailbox number (extension. you want to change the name on
5. The display shows "Reset Password"
6. Select the softkey under "Next", keep hitting "Next" until the display shows the name
7. Select the softkey under "Chng" to enter a new name
8. Enter the name using the dial pad. Enter last name first, press "# #" to enter a comma and then enter the first name. When spelling the name, press "#" to move to the next character
9. Select the softkey under "Next" to save the change
10. Hit the release button
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2010 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Jan 20, 2010 | Lands Phones
May 04, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jan 26, 2009 | Toshiba DKT-2020-SD telephone
Nov 24, 2008 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Oct 06, 2008 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Apr 30, 2008 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
1,036 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!