- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello, Thanks for using Supertooth. do the pairing as explained below: Your Supertooth BUDDY must be in pairing mode before searching from the phone. 1. From OFF, press and hold the On/Off button for 10 secondes until the Bluetooth Indicator turns blinking red/blue. The handsfree kit is now in pairing mode. 2. While the handsfree kit is in pairing mode, access the Bluetooth menu of your phone. Turn on the Bluetooth function and execute a Bluetooth search. (See your phone's manual.) 3. When the phone displays the list of Bluetooth devices, select ST BUDDY. 4. If the phone asks for the password/pin code, enter 0000 and press Ok. 5. The handsfree kit is now ready to use. Best regards. SUPERTOOTH
The blue tooth connection depends on the fact as to whether or not the bluetooth handsfree that you have is compatible with your phone or not , a good idea would be to check it before you buy one.
Now if you want to connect your bluetooth handsfree to your mobile , you need to first make sure that your phone's bluetooth connection has been switch on and then it's not hidden and it should be in shown to all mode as this is a nokia phone.
When you switch on the bluetooth connection in your phone , then you need to switch on your bluetooth handsfree and then keep it on.
Then again you need to go back in the bluetooth option and then select search for paired devices option or new paired device option , then the phone will search for available bluetooth connections.
If it detects your bluetooth , please accept that connection and then it will ask you for a pass code , which you have to enter as 0000 and then press ok.
That's it! you will have your phone successfully connected to your bluetooth handsfree.
Hope that helps ...:) In case you have any queries, feel free to contact me.
1. You have to keep the on/off button on plantronic pressed for almost 1 min.
2. You will see the blue and red light flashing on it repeatedly and then try to locate the handsfree on your mobile handset;
3. Now you will be able to see the bluetooth on your mobile and then you will be able to connect it throught;
4. In case it asks for a password enter 0000.
5. Once connected you will hear a beep in your ear; this confirms connection;
6. Ensure your bluetooth handsfree is charged properly.