To Access the Bios Setup Utility Here Is A List Of Key Commands And The Make/Model They Are For..
- Aspire, Power, Veriton, Extensa, Ferrari, TravelMate, Altos
- Press Del or F2 immediately after powering on.
- The BIOS on the Acer Altos 600 server uses the Ctrl+Alt+Esc key and the F1 key for advanced options.
- Older Acer computers may use also use the F1 or Ctrl+Alt+Esc keys to access BIOS.
- Presario, Prolinea, Deskpro, Systempro, Portable
- Press F10 while the cursor in the top right corner of the screen is blinking.
- Older Compaq computers may use the F1, F2, F10, or Del key to give access to BIOS.
- XPS, Dimension, Inspiron, Latitude. OptiPlex, Precision, Vostro
- Press F2 when the Dell logo appears. Press every few seconds until the message Entering Setup appears.
- Older Dell desktops and laptops may instead use Ctrl+Alt+Enter or Del to enter BIOS.
- Older Dell laptops may use Fn+Esc or Fn+F1.
- eMonster, eTower, eOne, S-Series, T-Series
- Press Tab or Del while the eMachine logo displays on screen.
- Other eMachine computers may use F2 to enter BIOS.
- LifeBook, Esprimo, Amilo, Tablet, DeskPower
- Press F2 once the Fujitsu logo appears.
- DX, FX, One, GM, GT, GX, Profile, Astro
- Press the F1 key repeatedly after restarting the computer.
- Some older Gateway computers use F2 to access the BIOS Setup utility.
- Pavilion, TouchSmart, Vectra, OmniBook, Tablet
- Press the F1 key after restarting the computer.
- HP Tablet PCs may use F10 or F12.
- Other HP computers may allow access to BIOS using the F2 or Esc keys.
- PC, XT, AT
Lenovo (formerly IBM)
- Press F1 immediately after powering on the computer.
- Older IBM computers (including some laptops) may utilize the F2 key for BIOS entry.
- ThinkPad, IdeaPad, 3000 Series, ThinkCentre, ThinkStation
Micron (MPC Computers)
- Press F1 or F2 after powering on the computer.
- Older Lenovo products allow access to BIOS using Ctrl+Alt+F3, Ctrl+Alt+Ins, or Fn+F1.
- ClientPro, TransPort
- Press F1, F2 or Del immediately after powering on the PC.
- PowerMate, Versa, W-Series
- Press F2 to enter the BIOS Setup.
- 8900 Series, 9000 Series, Pulsar, Platinum, EasyNote, imedia, iextreme
- Press F1, F2, or Del to enter BIOS.
- Notebook Laptops, Actius UltraLite
- Press F2 after the computer starts.
- Some very old Sharp PCs require a Setup Diagnostics Disk to access BIOS.
- Glamor G-Series, D'vo, Prima P2-Series, Workstation, X Mini XPC, Surveillance
- Press F2 or Del on startup.
- VAIO, PCG-Series, VGN-Series
- Press F1, F2 or F3 after turning on the computer.
- Portégé, Satellite, Tecra
- Press F1 or Esc after powering on to access BIOS.
The following companies are either closed for business or no longer manufacture or support mainstream computers systems so verifying the following BIOS access information is nearly impossible. I have included what I could dig up for anyone who might be interested:
) - Press the Ctrl
- Press the Esc
- Press the Ctrl
Good Luck and Hope it helps...