This should fix it
- Find the pink Clear button on the Control Panel of the WorkCentre.
- Find the button below the word Auto.
- Press these buttons in the following sequence: [Clear], [Auto], [Clear], [Auto]
NOTE: All of the lights on the Control Panel should go out and the LED Display should go blank. If the lights do not go out, then repeat step 3 until they do. It may be necessary to increase or decrease the pace of the [Clear], [Auto], [Clear], [Auto] sequence.
- Press the [10's] key one time and the [1's] key four times to enter '14' in the LED Display, as if you were to make 14 copies.
- Press the green [Start] button.
- Press the pink [Clear] button two times.
- The WorkCentre should now warm up and come to ready.
- If the above steps do not clear the error code, repeat steps 3 to 6 a second time.