Question about Lands Phones
I currently have the BT Diverse 4016 Base and one other Handset which registered no problem - I recently bough a second hand Handset off EBAY which refuses to register - what am I doing wrong ? The previous owner of the handset said it worked with them and it looks to have charged okay.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: BT Studio 3500, Base station,
eventually contacted the BT team via telephone and apparently this is a common problem when using BT products with Talktalk & Virgin. To overcome this in the majority of cases, dial 1571 and connect to your voicemail, listen to the options and finally delete all messages. Hope this can be added to your list of solutions.
Posted on Sep 19, 2008
To register new handset:
AT THE BASE STATION
1. press and hold down the PAGE button for about 10 seconds until you hear a tone
AT THE HANDSET:
1. press the SET button
2. press the INT button
3. press the * button - the base station numbers should now be displayed (1, 2, 3, 4 )
4. enter the number of the base station you want to register to
5. press the OK button, it's got two arrows on it, and enter the base station 4-digit pin number (Unless you changed this at some point it should be 0000), and press the OK button again
Posted on Nov 03, 2008
I ordered a new kx-tg560m handset for my kx-tg5632 base unit, but the enclosed instructions for registering it with the base unit were wrong. Fortunately, I found the old quick setup guide in my files.
If you do not have the same base unit and handset, go to the URL:
1. On the handset, press [MENU], then press . The handset displays "Refer to manual to prepare base. Then press OK->"
2. On the base unit, press [SELECT] until the desired extension number [H1, H2, H3, or H4] is displayed on the base unit, then press and hold [CALL] until the CHARGE indicator flashes.
3. On the handset, press the [OK] softkey.
When the handset is off and sitting in the charger, the handset's extension is displayed in the upper right corner.
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
the manaul states that by resetting the phone should solve this. In my case removing the batteries from the handset for a couple of seconds seemed to work just fine.
Posted on Jun 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2015 | BT Freestyle 750 Digital Cordless Handsets
Jan 01, 2008 | EnGenius SN 920 Ultra Cordless Phone
Sep 29, 2009 | Siemens Gigaset 4000 Phone
May 08, 2009 | Uniden TRU8866 Cordless Phone
Aug 03, 2008 | Lands Phones
Jun 15, 2008 | Lands Phones
Jan 04, 2008 | Lands Phones
Dec 21, 2007 | British Telecom Synergy 2110 Cordless...
Nov 08, 2006 | British Telecom Freestyle 2200 Trio...
Mar 22, 2018 | AT&T Lands Phones
Mar 22, 2018 | Panasonic Lands Phones
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!