I bought a used rca l32wd12 32in lcd flatscreen and when i pressed the channel buttons before it went to cable,comp 1,dvd etc... i dont have a remote i was messing with the menu and now i cant get to any channel at all just 14 blank tried auto search tryied everything i could but still no picture...how can i reset the tv or fix this problem without the remote????
I bought one too! It failed in 6mos. I sent the $ and returned the bad one for another of the same "no choice". Now they suddenly "lost" my replacement. Fix that, haha. Do you have a fax# for RCA? Please help me.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Some cable companies use the 'tier' pricing with their "Packages". Here in Tallahassee it goes something like this..............................
1) Basement 'Basic" pkg. No converter.>>>>>>>>>>Lineup>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CH 1-9 2) Basic w/converter.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>It varies, but there are a lot more than 9! 3) Basic w/Digital converter>>>>>>>>>>>>>> more channels,and PPV 4) Premium pkg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HBO,Sports etc.
Go to the menu on the TV, run auto channel search, and check the type of signal assigned, i.e. Antenna or cable. Good Luck!
Most cable TV systems that use a set top box or converter output on channel 3 or channel 4.
If you have HD cable service however, you probably watch on one of the A/V or HDMI inputs (Video 1, Video 2, etc.). Simply press the Video or A/V input selector, slowly & repeatedly until a picture & sound is seen and heard.
Hi ,disconnect the cable and leave the three RCA cables in.Switch off TV and DVD player ,then switch on tv and dvd player next .If you see the dvd picture and have sound then i think the cable box is overriding the rca channel.I normaly use a scart connection for the dvd to cable box then another scart from cable to tv.Hope this helps..
1. Mmanually turn on the device (TV, DVD, etc.)
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red indicator stays on, then release the CODE SEARCH button.
3. Press and quiclkly release the desired mode button 9TV, DVD, etc.). The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the
device (TV, DVD, etc.) changes channel. The red indicator blinks once
with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the code
required, use the CHANNEL DOWN button to backtrack through the library
until the device again changes channel. Pressing the CHANNEL UP changes
direction to forward again.
5. Press and release the MUTE button to install the code.
or try these 002 009 109 202 209 210 310 402 408 508 510 807 901 914 917 good luck its one of these!