Question about Durabrand DWT1905 TV
What codes are for your tv that will work with tivo
If you wish to get more details; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. Common set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the "device's brand name" in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience. Surf the sites by type in the brand name to your set, in its search box.
Type in the brand name of your device, in the search box [at the top right] of the display window and the Search will start at once as you type in, and will show you all the related posts. It will make surf easy.
Posted on Mar 27, 2015
They should have a special website designed especially for codes for remotes and T.Vs lets make it happen somehow!!!! Thank you! :)
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
I have a trisonic ts-rc488 and i lost the manual to prongram the tv i have a symphonic
Posted on Aug 11, 2008
But i have a comcast remote for it
Posted on Feb 18, 2008
Posted on Dec 25, 2007
I m need code for tv samsung
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
I need a code to unlock my playboy channel
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
I have a Toshiba Big Screen need codes for remote ufc3110
Posted on May 09, 2008
I am using a philips universal remote for a emerson tv
Posted on Feb 16, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2018 | LG Televison & Video
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 09, 2009 | Tivo Series2 TCD649080 Video Recorder
Jun 11, 2009 | Tivo Series 2 Remote Control
Jan 27, 2009 | Polaroid 4226TLMB 42 in. LCD TV
Nov 10, 2008 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Dec 09, 2007 | Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control
Jul 22, 2007 | TruTech PLV1615T 15 in. LCD Television
658 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!