Question about Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
When trying to take a picture with Auto flash or red-eye reduction, the camera freezes before taking the picture. The camera works when turning off the flash.
When taking pictures, you must really be allowing time for the camera's flash to be charged
before you could take another picture so that camera will have enough time to rest and it
could function normally.
But if the camera was dropped, then it's really causing those kinds of issues like flash will not work properly.
You could still try these steps below:
First, do the POWER RESET:
- Turn off camera
- Remove batteries for a minute
- Reload batteries
- Turn on camera
Second, do the MASTER RESET
- Be in AUTO mode
- Press on MENU button
- Press on the right button until you see SETUP 2
- Scroll down until you see RESET
- Press the right button to pick up on YES or NO
- Press on OK/MENU button for changes to be saved
- Turn off camera for a few seconds so that settings will be refreshed
Turn it on and take a picture.
When you want to have just the AUTO FLASH.
- Rotate the mode dial to PROGRAM
- Press the LEFT/FLASH button until you've seen the
LIGHTNING icon with the Letter A on the leftmost part of the screen
- Try to take a picture by pressing and holding the shutter button
halfway first for 3-5 seconds and then press it all the way down
If it still does not work, you need to contact the Manufacturer.
Posted on Jan 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2011 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX8 Digital Camera
Apr 02, 2011 | Digital Cameras
Apr 19, 2010 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ1 Digital Camera
Feb 02, 2010 | Samsung Digimax S730 Digital Camera
Jan 12, 2009 | Nikon Coolpix 5900 Digital Camera
Jan 10, 2009 | Nikon D70s Digital Camera
Nov 17, 2007 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W70 Digital Camera
Aug 22, 2007 | Casio Exilim EX-Z750 Digital Camera
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: