- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello, I try to help. But your questions not spesific.
Below are conditions lamp indicators that appear blinking and solutions:
1. If Timer and Lamp blinking --> Auto timer on/off was been set, picture will appear ~ 25 second.
2. If Timer and Standby/Temp blinking --> A cooling fan inside the set is not operating properly.
3. If Lamp and Standby/Temp blinking --> The lamp cover on the rear of the set is not installed properly.
Ur tv have a LED POWER indicator light and a LED light indicator LAMP flashing?Yes,this is a DLP Tv the lamp live is over,must be replaced it with a new lamp.No,LED light LAMP indicator flashing,than ur tv is a LCD or a Plama tv.Than ur power supply board is dead.Must replaced the power supply board to solved this problems.
when turning on the set will go three startup cycles about 2-3 min. then all three leds will blink/ possible causes /lamp/ballast/dmd board check or purchase the dmd board last (costs) also listen for arcing from the ballest at startup and fan noise if you can and color wheel noise also.if you hear the ballast arcing and trying to fire the lamp look at the lamp.
if your tv is on warranty take it back to the supplier.the problem with your tv is in the power supply there is a open regulator in that circuit along with the H .O. Transistor there is a black that feeds from the HOT to the flyback which also needs to check probably it is also open.good luck my friend