Question about Brother MFC 4350 All-In-One Laser Printer
Most likely there is toner that has spilled inside the machine... try to use canned air and blow out the fax machine.
Posted on May 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2012 | Brother MFC 7420 All-In-One Laser Printer
Sep 24, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Nov 15, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and open the Paper Output Tray.
2. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover), then hold it open with the Scanning Unit Support on the right side.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
3. FINE Cartridge.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape gently.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
(E) Closed correctly
(F) Not closed correctly (the cover is tilted)
6. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover) slightly to set the Scanning Unit Support back to its original position, and gently close the Scanning Unit (Cover).
Oct 05, 2010 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Feb 11, 2010 | HP DeskJet 1280 InkJet Printer
Jan 29, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Oct 29, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 17, 2009 | Brother MFC-685cw InkJet Printer
Apr 30, 2009 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
Jan 13, 2014 | Brother MFC 4350 All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 21, 2013 | Brother MFC 4350 All-In-One Laser Printer
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: