- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there are a couple of ways you can get larger font. On your keyboard you may have a "zoom" button with a +(larger) and -(smaller), where you can adjust your font up and down as necessary. If you have a tools icon at the top right of your screen, might look like a gear, click on that and see if there is "zoom" in there, click on that and click on font size you need, again you can adjust up and down as required. You can also click on "start", lower left of your screen, find "control panel" and click on that. In your list(icons) you should see "adjust font size(DPI) at upper left of your screen. Click on that and then click on continue. You should see "larger font size" with a empty circle on the left. Click on the empty circle to select, or, you may want to click on "custom DPI"(lower right) to do a custom size. I recommend going with the first option and resatrt for it to take effect. If this is not the size you want, you can then try the custom DPI. Make sure you restart after each change of font size. If you figured out you zoom, you can now still adjust the size there also.
To increase/decrease the font size,
1. Right click on the desk top screen (or double click on control panel, then choose personalize icon)
2. Under "Task" double click " adjust font size (dpi)" then click "continue".
3. Click "larger dpi" or "custom dpi" box. Choosing custom setting should indicate 100%.
To increase font size, type a percent greater than 100 (ie. 105%) or to decrease size, use a percent less than 100 (ie. 95%).
4. Click "ok". You may receive a message to restart computer for change to take effect.
5. Restart computer. Repeat process until you are happy with the results.