Question about Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
My Zen V Plus won't turn on anymore, and it is fully charged. I tried hitting the reset button to see if that would work, but it didn't. The play/pause button and the return button don't light up either, so it isn't just a backlight problem. Please help.
(1) Hit the reset button for 5 seconds.
(2) Hit the reset button, slide down the on/off slide, and have it plugged into the computer at the same time. Hold for 5 seconds.
(3) Hit the reset button again.
(4) Charge it for at least 10 hours in the port in the BACK of your computer.
(5) After 10 hours, unplug the player and press the + volume button. While still holding it, plug the player back in. Keep holding it for 5-50 seconds. (most likely nothing will pop up).
(6) Let the player sit UNPLUGGED for a good 3 hours.
(7) Plug the player back in (it should light up now). Let it charge the usual time it takes to charge for an empty battery, about 6 hours.
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
Testimonial: "Wow, you are really good at this, and it was mostly fixed by step 4, but still volume issues. Proves you know what to do."
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Stone Plus MP3 Player
Jul 17, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Stone Plus MP3 Player
May 27, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Stone Plus MP3 Player
Jan 14, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
Sep 28, 2007 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
Sep 09, 2007 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
340 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: