Question about Computers & Internet
When I open any image in internet, Quality of Image seen very degrade.
What about the text? maybe it could be your screen... or try using firefox, its free and a billion times better and safer than Internet explorer..
you can download it at www.getfirefox.com
Posted on Dec 11, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
[CE40] Image quality control test pattern abnormality
(1) Use "Image quality control abnormal detection counter Y to K display/0 clearing (08-573 to 576)"to check the abnormal occurring condition for each color.
(2) Check "Output value display of image quality sensor / Low-density pattern (05-391-0 to 3)" to
check if the low-density pattern abnormality occurs for each color. The values under 320 for Y, M
and C, and under 220 for K are defined as low-density pattern abnormality.
(3) Check "Output value display of image quality sensor / High-density pattern (05-390-0 to 3)" to
check if the high-density pattern abnormality occurs for each color and identify the color which
pattern is abnormal. If the value is 630 or above, it is defined as high-density pattern abnormality.
(4) Set the values of "Image quality closed-loop control / Contrast voltage (08-556)" and "Image
quality closed-loop control / Laser power (08-557)" to "0" (Invalid).
(5) Perform "Enforced performing of image quality open-loop control (05-394)".
(6) Output the image quality control test pattern (04-270) more than one time and check the patch of the color identified in step (3) to see if the image is abnormal.
(7) Replace the image quality sensor.
(8) Set the values of "Image quality closed-loop control / Contrast voltage (08-556)" and "Image
quality closed-loop control / Laser power (08-557)" to "1" (Valid).
(9) Perform "Enforced performing of image quality open-loop control (05-394)" and make sure it is
completed normally. (Error [CE40] does not appear.)
(10) Clear all "Image quality control abnormal detection counter Y to K display/0 clearing (08-573 to 576).
Apr 12, 2011 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 05, 2011 | Cameras
Mar 19, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
May 11, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Chat Personal Web Camera
Mar 05, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Personal...
Feb 28, 2008 | Logitech Webcam
Feb 27, 2008 | Logitech Webcam
Feb 26, 2008 | Logitech Webcam
Jan 13, 2008 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!