Question about Canon LaserClass 2060 Fax
Any idea how to change or remove the wording that prints out on a fax page?
Posted on Jun 26, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2014 | Cameras
Sep 17, 2014 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-52W3000 52 in. LCD...
Apr 07, 2014 | Xerox WorkCentre 7120/P Printer
Jul 19, 2011 | HP DesignJet 5000 Printer
1. From a Windows 98 / ME / 2000 OS, click on the [Start] button,click on [Settings], and then click on [Printers]. The Printers window will bedisplayed. From a Windows XP OS, click on the [Start] button, click on[Settings] (if necessary), and then click on [Printers and Faxes]. The Printersand Faxes window will be displayed.
2. Right-click on the printer icon, and then select [Properties].The Properties window will be displayed.
3. Click on the [General] tab, then click on [PrintingPreferences]. The Printing Preferences window will be displayed.
4. Click on the [Advanced] tab.
5. Click on the [+] sign next to Paper / Output to expand thefolder.
6. Click on [Banner Sheet] then select [On] or [Off] from thepull-down menu.
7. Click on [Apply].
8. Click on the [Advanced] tab of the printer driver itself. ThePrinting Preferences window will be displayed.
9. Click on the [Advanced] tab.
10. Click on the [+] sign next to Paper / Output to expand thefolder.
11. Click on [Banner Sheet] then select [On] or [Off] from thepull-down menu.
12. Click on [Apply].
13. Click [OK] twice.
Hope it helps!!
Jan 21, 2011 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 21, 2010 | LG Shine (CU720) Cell Phone
Jun 03, 2010 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 14, 2009 | Canon CFX-L4000 Plain Paper Laser Fax
Oct 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!