Question about Canon LaserClass 2060 Fax
Any idea how to change or remove the wording that prints out on a fax page?
Posted on Jun 26, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2014 | Cameras
Sep 17, 2014 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-52W3000 52 in. LCD...
Apr 07, 2014 | Xerox WorkCentre 7120/P Printer
Jul 19, 2011 | HP DesignJet 5000 Printer
1. From a Windows 98 / ME / 2000 OS, click on the [Start] button,click on [Settings], and then click on [Printers]. The Printers window will bedisplayed. From a Windows XP OS, click on the [Start] button, click on[Settings] (if necessary), and then click on [Printers and Faxes]. The Printersand Faxes window will be displayed.
2. Right-click on the printer icon, and then select [Properties].The Properties window will be displayed.
3. Click on the [General] tab, then click on [PrintingPreferences]. The Printing Preferences window will be displayed.
4. Click on the [Advanced] tab.
5. Click on the [+] sign next to Paper / Output to expand thefolder.
6. Click on [Banner Sheet] then select [On] or [Off] from thepull-down menu.
7. Click on [Apply].
8. Click on the [Advanced] tab of the printer driver itself. ThePrinting Preferences window will be displayed.
9. Click on the [Advanced] tab.
10. Click on the [+] sign next to Paper / Output to expand thefolder.
11. Click on [Banner Sheet] then select [On] or [Off] from thepull-down menu.
12. Click on [Apply].
13. Click [OK] twice.
Hope it helps!!
Jan 21, 2011 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 21, 2010 | LG Shine (CU720) Cell Phone
Jun 03, 2010 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 14, 2009 | Canon CFX-L4000 Plain Paper Laser Fax
Oct 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!