Question about Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
Lf code what do it mean.
What dose long fill mean?
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
Make sure you are using the factory supplied hoses and not flood control hoses. Had the same problem and had to change the hoses and it was corrected.
Posted on Feb 12, 2008
Lf means long fill make sure your taps are on. or your filters in the hoses arn,t plugged in other words it is taking longer than 10 minutes to fill
Posted on Dec 14, 2007
LF = Long Fill
Is water supply connection turned on.
Are hose screens plugged? ( these are inside the inlet on the machine where the hoses connect )
Is water entering the tub? If so, check the pressure hose connection to the machine/motor control. This is the main control unit. There is a service manual inside the machine. If you open the top of the unit with a screw driver in the front, the manual should be on the inside of the front panel.
Posted on Dec 15, 2007
SOURCE: what does the code LF mean?
LF Error code: LF stands for long fill and occurs when the water level does not change for a period of time after the valves are turned on.
All washers are designed to operate with a water supply pressure of 20-100 PSI. When the pressure drops below 20 PSI the washer can have the following problems:
* Slow Fill- low water pressure reduces the speed at which water flows into the machine.
o Verify the pressure at all other water sources in the house (i.e. sinks, showers, etc..). If you find other places where the pressure is low, the problem is not with the machine but with the water supply.
* Continuous Fill- The valve may not fully seat under 20 PSI which would allow for a constant flow even when the machine is not supposed to be filling.
o Contact the water company to verify the pressure being supplied to the house.
* dispenser- Needs a minimum amount of pressure to function. May dispense constantly, at the wrong time, or not at all.
o A plumber may need to be consulted if the pressure is found to be too low.
Things you can check :
* Are the Hot and Cold water faucets turned on
* Are the water hoses kinked
o Make sure all the hose are straight and able to flow water
* Are the screen inside the water valve plugged
o Inlet valve should be free of debris and rust.
o Turn off water and remove the inlet hoses from washer.
o Remove any accumulated film or particles.
o Assure rubber washers are in the end of each inlet hose.
o Reinstall hoses, turn on water and check for leaks.
Error codes can be caused by a Power Surge or other electrical anomaly,attempt to return the washer to operation by following the Hard Reset procedure below.
1. Unplug or turn the circuit breaker off for 30 seconds.
2. Reconnect the unit to the power source by turning the breaker back on or plugging the unit back into the wall outlet.
3. Press the Pause/Cancel/Stop button twice to clear the display.
4. Start a short cycle to check the operation of the machine by selecting a cycle and pressing and holding the start button until the machine starts
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on Sep 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2015 | Maytag Washing Machines
Feb 15, 2015 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 29, 2011 | Maytag Bravos 3.8 Cu. Ft. Washer
Jun 03, 2010 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
Jan 07, 2010 | Kenmore Elite Oasis 27052 Top Load Washer
Oct 25, 2009 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
Jul 18, 2009 | Maytag Bravos MTW6600T Top Load Washer
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: