Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Trust me, this is the BEST way and the EASIEST way to refill black and
color LC61 or LC65 inkjet cartridge from Brother. See the pictures
1. cut the plastic part (see picture). You can use a utility knife or a steak knife (very easy to do)
2. make a hole on the left side (NOT in the midle) and do it straight and don't go deep (see picture)
3. poor the ink with your refill kit and do it straight and don't go deep because the inner side of the cartrigde is made of cheap plastic (like a plastic bag) and you don't want to perforate it
4. put your plug, tape, hot glue or what ever you have to seal the hole.
5. put the cartrigde back in your printer, do a print test and this is it.
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
Place a rubber band on cart to hold abck slip cover ,make a hole on top (clear palastic) use a allen counter-sunk serew and a surenge from refill kit ,watch transparent window ,fill till it reaches the top, your done !
Posted on Nov 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2014 | Brother MFC-5440CN All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 03, 2009 | Brother MFC-290C Printer
Oct 28, 2009 | Brother MFC 490cw Color Inkjet...
Sep 19, 2009 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Jul 11, 2009 | Brother MFC-9420CN All-In-One Laser...
Jul 08, 2009 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
May 11, 2009 | Brother MFC-260C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 01, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 26, 2007 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 17, 2007 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
1,850 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!