Question about Pioneer Car Audio & Video
TURN OFF THE HEAD UNIT WHILE THE CARS ON. THEN HOLD DOWN THE AUDIO BUTTON, OR MENU BUTTON( NOT SURE EXACTLY BUT ITS ONE OF THE BUTTONS BESIDE THE SOURCE BUTTON) FOR A FEW SECOUNDS AND A MENU WILL COME UP. iN THE MENU YOU CAN SET THE CLOCK.
Posted on Sep 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How do i set the
1. Press and HOLD the source button till the radio shuts off. (
2. Press and hold the FUNCTION button until the display pops up, then release. (If you do not have a function button, then push the AUDIO button)
3. Press the FUNCTION button again until the clock shows on the display.
4. Press the UP and DOWN buttons to adjust the hours.
5. Press the LEFT or RIGHT arrows to MOVE TO THE MINUTES.
6. Press the UP and DOWN buttons to move the minutes.
7. When complete, press the source button to exit.
Posted on Mar 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2017 | Pioneer Car Audio & Video
Dec 04, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 21, 2010 | Pioneer XM CD REMOTE MOSFET50 EEQ
May 19, 2010 | Pioneer DEH-2300 CD Player
Jan 23, 2010 | Pioneer DEH-2300 CD Player
Nov 14, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Oct 08, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Jan 13, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 14, 2007 | Radio Communications
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: