Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
You didnt specify your fone model and make..
well.. the general help plan still is >>
1) search for the RESET CODE for you fone at internet
it might take a time to find
2) simply write the RESET code on main screen (where u are taken when fone loads)
3) your fone will get reset, and itts setting restored.
4) may be it will resolve the issue..
5) if not,, then claim the warranty ... if no warrany there, then get its software RE-FLASHED.
Posted on Sep 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2012 | Samsung Admire SCH
Oct 04, 2011 | Lands Phones
May 24, 2011 | Nokia E52 Smartphone
Apr 04, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 03, 2011 | Mustek MDC 832Z Digital Camera
Nov 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 24, 2009 | Sony Ericsson G502 Cellular Phone
Jul 09, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Oct 09, 2016 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!