Question about Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My proposed solution was given to me by a Lexmark Tech. It applies to 4350 and 4850.
1. Under the Control Panel, choose Add Remove Program
2. Repair Microsoft Framework 2.0
3. Load MSCONFIG
4. Choose Selective Startup -- you will need to restart the computer
5. Uncheck Loadup Start Items -- allows the complete program to load
6. Uninstall Lexmark
7. Rebooscanning problem - 2.gif src="http://i.fixya.net/uploads/images/2.gif" alt="2.gif" class="h_mi" />
8. Install Lexmark files from support.lexmark.com
Posted on Dec 18, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2014 | Fujitsu ScanSnap S510
Mar 12, 2013 | Canon DR-5010C Scanner
Dec 24, 2012 | Umax Astra 1220U Flatbed Scanner
Aug 04, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 29, 2009 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Jul 08, 2009 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
Jun 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 05, 2007 | Xerox DocuMate 252 Path-Through Scanner
Apr 11, 2017 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 22, 2017 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!