Question about Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My proposed solution was given to me by a Lexmark Tech. It applies to 4350 and 4850.
1. Under the Control Panel, choose Add Remove Program
2. Repair Microsoft Framework 2.0
3. Load MSCONFIG
4. Choose Selective Startup -- you will need to restart the computer
5. Uncheck Loadup Start Items -- allows the complete program to load
6. Uninstall Lexmark
7. Rebooscanning problem - 2.gif src="http://i.fixya.net/uploads/images/2.gif" alt="2.gif" class="h_mi" />
8. Install Lexmark files from support.lexmark.com
Posted on Dec 18, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2014 | Fujitsu ScanSnap S510
Mar 12, 2013 | Canon DR-5010C Scanner
Dec 24, 2012 | Umax Astra 1220U Flatbed Scanner
Aug 04, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 29, 2009 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Jul 08, 2009 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
Jun 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 05, 2007 | Xerox DocuMate 252 Path-Through Scanner
Apr 11, 2017 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 22, 2017 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!