Question about Philips Home Audio&Video: HOME THEATER IN A BOX System
Regisitration on product **** poor way to register cant get it to register by doing it on line, and at the price of it you should provide a stamped envelope with the product to send the registration card to ya, this will be my last product me and my friends will buy from philips company and l will inform all of my friends about your company and no stamped envelope to send the registration card in to your company
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Register product
The sticker on the back with the serial number may have been removed. Hopefully you still have the warranty/registration card or the box. If none of the above, you are out of luck.
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
SOURCE: i want to buy a charger
You can buy it on EBay :
ESplanet market in kolkata.
Posted on Mar 18, 2009
This should solve your problem:
1. On your phone select: Menu > System > Base Select
Select "Auto" and press "ok"
2. On your phone select: Menu > System > Register
(you might be prompted to enter a PIN if so the default is "0000" )
3. On the base station press and hold down the "Page" button for 4-5 secs until the green light starts to blink. At this point the phone should be now able to find the base station.
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
SOURCE: Please send me the link
Welcome to fixya. Here is the link for you to register your Philips sonicare toothbrush https://pnregistration.harte-hanks.com/sonicare_Registration.aspx.
Hope this helps.:)
Posted on Sep 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2015 | Health & Beauty
Oct 23, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Oct 22, 2011 | Lexmark Interpret S405 Wireless All-in-One...
• Successful printing on envelopes depends upon the
quality of the envelopes. When selecting envelopes,
consider the following factors:
- Weight: The weight of the envelope paper should
not exceed 90 g/m2 or jamming may occur.
- Construction: Prior to printing, envelopes should
lie flat with less than 6 mm curl, and should not
- Condition: Envelopes should not be wrinkled,
nicked, or otherwise damaged.
- Temperature: You should use envelopes that are
compatible with the heat and pressure of the
machine during operation.
• Use only well-constructed envelopes with sharp and
well creased folds.
• Do not use stamped envelopes.
• Do not use envelopes with clasps, snaps, windows,
coated lining, self-adhesive seals, or other synthetic
• Do not use damaged or poorly made envelopes.
• Be sure the seam at both ends of the envelope
extends all the way to the corner of the envelope.
Envelopes with a peel-off adhesive strip or with
more than one flap that folds over to seal must use
adhesives compatible with the machine's fusing
temperature for 0.1 second. Check your machine's
specification to view the fusing temperature, see
page 82. The extra flaps and strips might cause
wrinkling, creasing, or jams, and may even damage
• For the best print quality, position margins no closer
than 15 mm from the edges of the envelope.
• Avoid printing over the area where the envelope's
Place the side to be printed facing up.
Envelope Preprinted paper Transparency
Punched paper Card stock Letterhead paper
open the direct paper try on top of your A4 paper try by pushing it!
Apr 22, 2011 | Samsung SCX-4828FN All-In-One Laser...
Sep 10, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Jul 06, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 05, 2008 | Maytag Kitchen Ranges
Dec 23, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 25, 2007 | Dell 810 All-In-One InkJet Printer
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: