- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The iPod Touch gives users the ability to enjoy videos and music while on the go. Users can also surf the Internet on the iPod Touch. Before you can start using the iPod Touch, though, the device will need to be activated. When you activate the iPod Touch, you will register the device and sync the player with your iTunes account. Completing this process will allow you to purchase content from the pre-installed App Store and iTunes applications found on the iPod Touch.
1. Connect the Apple iPod Touch to the computer using the iPod Touch USB cord.
2. Open iTunes on the computer.
3. Click the word "iPod" underneath the "Devices" menu, located on the left part of iTunes.
4. Click the "Continue" button in the middle iTunes window. Then, click the "License Agreement" box. Click the "Continue" button once more.
5. Enter your iTunes Store account information inside the middle iTunes window. Then, click "Continue." Then, type in the requested personal information (such as name, address, etc.) to register the iPod Touch with Apple.
6. Click the "Not Now" button on the "Mobile Me" page to skip this step. Signing up for Mobile Me isn't necessary for activating the iPod Touch.
7. Select the "Set up as new iPod" option inside the middle of iTunes. Enter a name for your iPod Touch inside the text box that's in the iTunes window. Then, click "Continue."
8. Choose one of the sync settings listed in the center iTunes window. Whether you decide to manually or automatically sync your iPod Touch with iTunes is up to you--you can change this setting at any time. After you've selected a sync setting, click "Done." The iPod Touch will be activated. From here, you can add music to your iPod Touch or disconnect the player. Only disconnect the iPod Touch after you see the "OK to Disconnect" message appear at the top of iTunes.
It may need to be recalibrated. If you already know exactly what I'm talking about, and have already tried, then this sometimes happens with the DS. If not, start your DS without a game in either of the slots. then when you get to the screen where it says pictochat, download play, and all the other stuff, look at the middle of the bottom of the bottom screen. Press the tiny DS there. then touch the recalibrate button. Then touch the things it tells you to touch. All these steps can be done with the buttons, but use the touch screen to recalibrate. Hope this helped.
Try an external mouse. You might have to turn off the touchpad in BIOS (F2 key on boot will get you into setup). Look for Mouse/Touchpad under 'Post Behavior' or perhaps elsewhere (differently displayed in various BIOS setups).
Hi, activate the touch screen, touch the middle of the screen 3 times slowly until you see the OPT in the LCD. press the middle big button on the side of the watch once until you see the 24H screen, then hold down the same side middle button for 5 seconds, the display will then say SYNCRO.
You first move the hour hand with the top and bottom side buttons to 12 touch the middle of your screen to set then move the minute hand to 12 as straight as you can, then press the middle of the screen to set to exact digital time. Thanks Mark ;-)
The Tissot Touch watch is expected to need "SYNCHRONIZTION" periodically. (that is, to synchronize the digital and analog portions.) The Tissot manual tells how to do this. This manual came with your watch and is available online from the Tissot website.
I'm not sure if they will be willing to get in touch directly to the customer, but you can give it a try. Please, note - you are asking for direct approach to Tissot, which is exactly what I did by supplying the link, so, my solution is 100%. In case if you will not find there what you are looking for, it's not my fault.
Hello, if u read the user's manual, there is an option to resync the hands. Goto the units mode ( Press the middle button, and then twice in the center of the screen, so that the digital display shows either 24h Cm or 12h... u get it ) Once in that press and hold the middle button for 5 seconds, until the display shows SYNCHRO. Then use te top button to adjust the minute hand and te bottom button to adjust the hour hand, and bring them both, one on top of the other, over the 12 o'clock position. Once this is set, press the middle button again. This should to the trick.
if your hands aren't straight when you use the compass try this to sync the hands.
1. Press and hold the middle button to enter T-Touch mode. 2. Press the centre area on the face twice to display 24hr/12hr 3. Press and hold the middle button to enter T-Touch mode untill screen says sync.The hands will face 1200.
4. Press either the upper (East) or lower (West) button to adjust the compass hands. They should both face 1200. 5. Press the middle button to get back to 'regular' compass mode. Note that your offset setting will still show in the digital area.