Question about Sharp RRMCGA029WJSA Remote Control
Everytime i press a button it doesnt work.so i ask........can someone get me some codes
First u need to check the battery and the proper functionality of the electronics of remote.
There is an easy way to get it done.
1. 1st check the battery condition.
2. If it is ok, then put your phone sensor IRLED (the sensor that is infront of remote) near the lens of the camera of you mobile phone, so that u can see the remote sensor through your mobile phone camera into your mobile.
3. Press each botton one by one and see, the light will emit through the sensor of the remote.
4. Check all the buttons, they should emitt light, means that they are ok and remote is working with any frequency.
5. If any button doesn't emitt light then its means that specific button is faulty or having dust in it.
6. If all the above steps have been done and still remote is not able to access the relevant device, then u need code settings but do these initial and important steps before.
You can open the remote and clean the rubber pad inside or buttons, if any button is missing/not functioning.
Posted on Sep 13, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2012 | Cooktops
Jan 02, 2011 | Dynex DXR24TV 24" TV
Aug 13, 2010 | 1997 Land Rover Discovery
Jul 23, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 19, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
May 18, 2010 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Mar 01, 2010 | Mitsubishi WS-65411 65" Rear Projection...
Jan 21, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console - Black
Jun 04, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
Feb 01, 2009 | Radio Shack 15-2142 Remote Control
Apr 24, 2018 | Roku Televison & Video
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: