Question about LG RC797T
Need the various options codes available and what they mean. I need to know how to save the code changes.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Just Follow these steps:
1. Turn on dvd player
2. Then it comes up NO DISC
3. Enter No 314159 using remote
4. Code displays on screen, press 0 and then pause
then turn off thats it.
Posted on Jun 23, 2008
I've tried one like this on mine which had the same problem and it workded.
go to this website for your dvd player (you can also search other dvd players on this site) http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks?dvdplayer=LG+V181+&hits=50
Posted on Jul 17, 2008
SOURCE: While having one too many
In 480p resolution, you highlight the 16.9 aspect ratio from the TV Aspect menu option in Setup and then type 1397139 on the remote. This brings up the service screen with all options and machine information.
Optimal (best) settings are as follows.
1 : f 2 2 : 35 (this is DivX)
3 : 93 (macrovision?) 4 : f f (Vcd/Svcd)
5 : f f (region free) 6 : c0 (c0 = LG logo)(ce = Insignia)
7 : 04 8 : 15
All I can say is Keep these and and dont mess around or you can kill it....
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
SOURCE: won't play the dark knight
Try this link:
or for the document that explains the firmware update:
Posted on May 30, 2009
To change the region code follow procedures below:
1. To start the hack click the ‘Home’ button on the remote
2. 'Setup’ appears then press ‘Enter’
3. Press Right cursor key and scroll down to TV Aspect, press right cursor and highlight the 16x9 aspect ratio so it’s ticked on and in orange.
4. Enter numbers 1 3 9 7 1 3 9
5. An On-Screen window appears and you have to press Enter to change settings.
6. NB these are the original setting: -
7. Option 1:12 Option 2: 25 Option 3: 93 Option 4: 53
8. Option 5: 20 Option 6: c0 Option 7: f1 Option 8: 50
9. To change the values of these options press the ‘enter’ button and scroll with arrow keys until you get to the option you want to change. For the region code hack replace the value of option 5 with the value of: ff
10. Changing this value will set unit to region code 0 which should allow any region to be played on the player.
11. Press the ‘Enter’ return button to save and ‘Return’ to exit. Reboot the device
Click the home button on the remote, goto the Setup page, highlight the 16X9 aspect ratio and enter in this coded sequence: 1 3 9 7 1 3 9
To change the values of these options hit the enter button and scroll with arrow keys until you get to the option you want to change. For the region code hack replace the value of option 5 with the value of: ff
Changing this value will set unit to region code 0 which should allow any region to be played on the player. Hit the return button to save and exit. Reboot the device
Here also support page with the user manual.
If the solution worked, then please do not forget to accept.
Posted on Aug 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jul 17, 2008 | Zenith DVP615 Portable DVD Player
Mar 19, 2013 | Sansui FTC2475 TV
Apr 13, 2011 | Philips LX9000R System
Mar 31, 2010 | LG RC797T
Jan 12, 2009 | Hitachi LG GSA-4120 DVD+-RW/RAM 12x Burner...
Apr 10, 2008 | LG RC797T
Apr 03, 2008 | Jwin JD-VD135 DVD Player
Dec 14, 2007 | Philips 30DV693R 30 in. TV/DVD Combo
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: