LG KC550 PC Suite Problem
I speant Hours swearing at my phone because it would not read my music
files, Tried the card on many different phones which would take Micro SD
and all other phones read the music Just not the LG KC550.
I found that getting a Micro SD dongle reader, Insterting your 2GB Micro
sd card in that and then putting your music files into the "sounds"
1. Insert Micro SD card into Card reader.
2. Insert card Reader to Computer Via USB.
3. Go to my computer and Open the USB Card reader.
4. Select the Music files from your pc Via Copy files
5. Go to open Tab (Where you can see your Micro Sd card) Open the sounds
folder and Paste.
If you are finding it hard to get the 5 folders of images, Documents,
Sounds, others and Videos on your Micro SD card. Format the card by
going My computer, Right click the Card reader (with you Micro sd card
inserted) and click format. Takes a few seconds. Insert the card into
the phone, the phone will auto put the folders on the card. Then go to
step 1 (above) and start again.
Hope this Helps guys.
Apr 04, 2009 |
LG KC550 Triband GSM 5MP Camera MP3 Phone...