Question about RCA S2001 MP3 Player
try this steps...(pardon my english)
1. if you have another flash disk drive, connect it to your pc...
it should say " removable disk (E)or stuff.. haha)"
2. right click on it and select "format"
3. tick the quick format box and change the format type into FAT
4. do not start yet! as quick as you can, conect your f*%ked up RCA device...
5. wait till the "removable disk (E)" appears or whatever the letter is, just make sure that it is the same as the previous letter in step1 was... then click start... you may not actually wait
it worked for me...
email@example.com message me for feedbacks
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2011 | RCA S2001 MP3 Player
Apr 24, 2011 | RCA JET S2002 MP3 Player
Apr 20, 2010 | Dell Latitude E6400 Notebook
Dec 18, 2009 | RCA JET S2002 MP3 Player
Sep 08, 2009 | RCA S2001 MP3 Player
Jun 19, 2009 | RCA JET S2002 MP3 Player
Apr 15, 2009 | iLO MP3 Player
Jul 13, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 14, 2008 | RCA S2001 MP3 Player
Mar 08, 2014 | RCA S2001 MP3 Player
Nov 24, 2013 | RCA S2001 MP3 Player
331 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: