Question about Apple Computers & Internet
2. Hold apple + s down after you hear the chime.
3. When you get text prompt enter in these terminal commands to create a brand new admin account (hitting return after each line):
* mount -uw /
* rm /var/db/.AppleSetupDone
* shutdown -h now
4. After rebooting you should have a brand new admin account.
5. Change the password on your old account while logged in as your new Admin account, then log back in as yourself and delete your new Admin account."
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2014 | Apple Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard
Feb 21, 2014 | Apple Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard
Apr 24, 2010 | Apple 13-inch MacBook - Intel 2.0GHz Intel...
Apr 11, 2010 | Apple Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard
Oct 01, 2009 | Apple iBook G4 1GHz 256mb 40GB Combo 14"...
Aug 27, 2009 | Apple aluminum 13-inch MacBook laptop-...
Jul 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 15, 2009 | Apple PowerBook G4 Mac Notebook
Apr 03, 2009 | Apple iBook G3 Mac Notebook
Jan 09, 2009 | Apple MacBook 13"White /2.0Ghz Intel Core2...
Feb 20, 2018 | Apple Computers & Internet
Feb 18, 2018 | Apple Computers & Internet
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!