Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Hi. where can i buy those parts?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2015 | Behringer XENYX 2442FX Mixer
Heres how to restore your MPD24 factory defaults using the Vyzex software:
1. Plug in your MPD24 with USB cable, and then open the Vyzex software.
2. Click File > Open
3. Select Factory SET.SQS, and click open it.
4. You should now see BFD Lite and other details on the Vyzex MPD image.
5. As long as you're on the DATA tab, you should see a PUT SET button available. Press it to transfer the factory presets to your MPD24.
6. An overwrite warning will be displayed. Press YES to overwrite your damaged MPD24 presets with the factory presets.
You'll see a progress bar filling up for about 10 seconds, and then once it disappears, that's it!
You're all done - Enjoy!
Jul 29, 2011 | Akai Professional MPD18 Steven Slate...
Mar 16, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 06, 2010 | Behringer XENYX 2442FX Mixer
May 04, 2010 | Mackie 1604 Vlz3 16 Channel Mixer
Apr 26, 2010 | Behringer DJx700 5-Channel Pro DJ Mixer...
Oct 14, 2009 | Behringer Xenyx 1002fx Mixer 10 Input 2...
Apr 19, 2009 | 1989 Honda GL 1500 Gold Wing
Sep 25, 2018 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!