- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have blocked nozzles in the print head. Try using SSC Utility (free download just google it) Try the powerful clean. If that does not work then a new head is required and on an epson its just not worth it and a replacement machine is the best option.
Try to print the nozzle check, and see what your out put is like. If it is not giving you a regular pattern, then have the nozzle replaced. Most times when the nozzle is clogged with ink, you get such out-puts. So follow this steps. How to print the nozzle check:
1. Press the Setup button.
2. Use the arrow buttons to select Nozzle Check, then press the OK button.
3. Confirm the message on the display, then press the OK button to print the Nozzle Check. Shown below are some examples of what the nozzle check may look like.
Hi, Click file, Print, Preferences, Maintainance, Choices there to Maintain the Printer.
Including changing the cartridge,nossle check. etc
Lift up the deck on the Printer ( front )
Print cartridge housing with cover, remove or pull back the cartridge cover. replace 1 at a time for
correct installment. Print test page.
Always run 2 or 3 sheets off, cleans it out too...
Turn off and remove usb from PC for 5 minutes...
Connect backup to the PC. only when booted up.