Question about Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
Hi there, I was just curious if anyone knows the code to unlock my phone...I really dont want to pay someone something to just provide me some code that I can type in myself.
I found this off another site. I have tested this withy my D807 and it works.
1. If you have changed your phone password, change your password back to the default 8 zeros (00000000).
1a. NOTE (Modification here by my experience): Goto SETTINGS, SECURITY, then SIM LOCK and disable this before proceeding.
2. Put a SIM card that is from a network other than the one your phone is locked to (I used a TMOBILE card from my buddy Darin)
3. When Incorrect SIM (I got invalid card and there was a sim card graphic spinning) error comes up, type *#9998*3323#.
4. White screen will appear with an exit option. Press the right softkey. (I ended up pushing the down key to get a menu)
5. From the menu that appears, select the Malloc Fail option. This will reboot the phone and the normal service screens will appear.
6. Type *0141# and then press the green call key. "Personalization" or "Personalized" will appear.
7. Turn off your phone and put the original SIM back in.
8. Turn on your phone. You will receive a prompt to enter a password.
9. Type 8 zeros (00000000) (This is because the SIM LOCK Mentioned earlier gets switched back on)
10. Completed. You have now unlocked your phone.
Posted on Dec 21, 2007
Okkk now turn off your phone and remove sim card then start your phone without sim card then type this code *2767*2878#
Posted on Dec 11, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2011 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Jan 15, 2010 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
May 29, 2009 | Samsung SGH-t229 Cellular Phone
Nov 23, 2008 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
Jul 23, 2008 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!