Question about Microsoft Computers & Internet
aap ek baar dhayan se pado ke kon se opreting systom ko aap ka progam sport kar raha hai, kai baar nahi karta, ok
or ha agar problem aaati he hain to reinstal karo apni computer ki window, or chang the cimos satting,
feer bhee problem aati he hain to aap ke program main kuch kami hain ise delar ko dekhao ya servise senter main chack karo
Posted on Sep 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2017 | HP Pavilion a815n (PS512AA) PC Desktop
1. Make sure the computer is turned off.
2. If any peripheral devices, except the optional external CD-ROM drive unit
(CE-CD05), are connected to your computer, disconnect them.
3. Turn on the computer.
4. When the message Press <F2> to enter SETUP appears, press F2. The
Setup Utility opens.
5. Insert the Product Recovery CD-ROM disk 1 into the CD-ROM drive.
6. In the Exit menu, select Load Setup Defaults; then, press Enter twice.
7. In Boot Sequence of the Main menu, set CD-ROM Drive to the top of the list;
then, press ESC.
8. In the Exit menu, confirm Exit Saving Changes is highlighted and press
9. Read the message on the screen, and select the operating system which you
had selected for the first time you use the computer; then, press Enter.
You cannot change the operating system from the first choice.
10. Read the message on the screen, and select the way to recover your system;
then, press Enter.
11. Read the message and select Continue; then, press Enter.
12. Read the message and select Continue again; then, press Enter.
13. If you see the message asking you to insert the Product Recovery CD-ROM
disk 2, remove the disk 1 and insert the disk 2; then, press Enter.
14. If you see the message asking you to insert the Product Recovery CD-ROM
disk 3, remove the disk 2 and insert the disk 3; then, press Enter.
15. If you see the message The Operating System has been recovered
successfully, remove the Product Recovery CD-ROM disk 3. The system will
16. When the message Press <F2> to enter SETUP appears, press F2. The
Setup Utility opens.
17. In the Exit menu, select Load Setup Defaults; then, press Enter twice.
18. In the Exit menu, confirm Exit Saving Changes is highlighted and press
Enter twice. The system restarts.
19. Set up Windows, following the instructions on the screen. When you finish
the setup, the recovery is completed.
Jun 02, 2011 | Sharp PC UM20 PC Notebook
Use a product key recovery program to find your lost key. An example of such a program is Product Key Explorer
Install the program by double-clicking on the file you just downloaded and going through the installation process.
Open the program when ready and then click "select computer" and make sure it says "Local Computer." Click on the "Find Keys" button.
Locate the program that you installed through your CD-ROM. Next to the product name should be your product key.
Mar 12, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Sep 14, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite M45-S169 Notebook
Aug 15, 2010 | Advent Netbook
Apr 27, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Jan 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2009 | Fujitsu AMILO PC Laptops
Mar 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!