- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here are the steps to reset the phone lock code in your Motorola.
But be warned that you will LOSE ALL DATA in your mobile. So have a
1> Type *#778337# and press the SEND (Green color button).
2> The phone restarts by itself.
3>Done!! Your phone lock has been reset to the default code and all restrictions are removed. .
The-res 2 sides 1 where the flex runs trough and the other the spring loader.
- take the back cover off 4 x screws
- unplug the flex cable
- remove the PCB board
- now the side without the flex, pres a flat item like a blade etc to compress the loader then un hook the top part be care full for the flex extremely fragile